Schedule For Increasing Milk Production

Breastfeeding can be draining, difficult, and time consuming. It's these little sacrifices we make, to do what's best, for our darling little ones. At times I want to give up. Sometimes I'll miss a pumping session, or get to busy. I don't always drink enough water, or always eat super healthy. No one is perfect, definitely not me. However, here is a schedule I put together to be used as a guideline. Remember, it's only for a little while. I'm sure I will miss these personal bonding moments with Milo once they are gone. That's something I try to keep in mind when I feel like throwing in that towel. So to help you keep chuggin along, on this incredible journey, here is a printable schedule. Refer to my previous post if you are just about to start breastfeeding, Review: Evenflo Deluxe Double Breast Pump.